imperfectillusionimperfectillusion

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Mental Core Mental Core

Why aren't you signed to Roudrunner Records?

Based on the sound you created here, it definitely sounds like you should be. All that crap aside, I must say that you have (perhaps against your will) made a very catchy song. Vocals would complete the process for obvious reasons, but this is a very good song...even for a thrash metal and death metal fan that despises most metalcore like myself. Well done.

Fleshbag responds:

I don't despise metalcore, it's just ridiculous to me. It took me 4 hours total to create this song. So you can make a metalcore album in 5 days with this formula. What does that say about the genre?

The Wild Boyz Anthem The Wild Boyz Anthem

Excellent.

This song was everything I could (and want) to expect from something titled "The Wild Boyz Anthem". What I think made this track special was the attitude behind it. The instrumentals, while simple, add a very effective edge to the emotion behind the song. The vocals and lyrics layered over this, of course, make it all the more apparent. Well done.

lets rock... lets rock...

Hell Yes!

The guitar and keyboard do a nice job in mixing the edginess of hard rock with a hip-hop heavy rhythm. Not to mention the bass thump, which I thought was a nice touch. Good work here.

I took a point of because the transitions and rhythms seemed kind of redundant. Maybe through a lead guitar into the mix at irregular intervals. That should help diversify your song.

bat-man187 responds: